Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Bliss has a Home!!

Well, it has happend, much to Kyle's dismay I am afraid, Baby Bliss has found a home and is not going away! I have just taken over the retail in a small boutique in Pleasant Grove called Cherished Moments where they have previously done mostly photography and a few small things in addition.....now they are a full blown boutique! I am so excited about this because I wanted to have a store of course but just couldn't make the investment of time and money on my own. Come visit us Tuesdays & Thursdays 12-6 pm, or Saturdays 10-4 pm....lots of great baby gifts and accessories and now One Hot Mama Maternity Clothing is here to enhance the cuteness of your baby belly! I will be taking pics this week of the cute studio and boutiqe area, you'll love it!

No comments: