Thursday, August 28, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

Here are my perfect little sweeties playing together so well as usual. Micah wanted to pull C-diddy in a wagon with his bike so I hitched it up and they went on their way. It was so cute to see them like this, they both win....Mikey can have a trailer hitched to his favorite toy (his bike) and the Carmster can be pulled around relaxing (she gets that from me)

All hitched up and ready to roll!
Carmee can say buh-bye and she waves on command just try her!
Riding off into the sunset!

6 comments:

s.s parker said...

you've joined the cult!! i love the make-shift bike trailer! hilarious! i'm coming in town sept 17th for a week, so let's do something. bobby booshay is coming to, so maybe we could do a dinner date. see ya soon! check out our blog...

Sarady said...

Your gene pool is making me jealous! So glad you decided to get a blog. Now I will probably keep in better touch. Silly, I know. Miss you!

Maleina said...

Yeah you have a blog! I love finding people in blog land! Your kids are adorable!

Gear Gang said...

So cute! I am so glad you are blogging. I wish Bridger wouldn't drive so crazy on his bike, that is a great idea for entertaining them for a while, not to mention wearing out all that extra energy!!

Sarady said...

I'd say it's time for an update of these gorgeous kids.

Tiffany Kay said...

HEY CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS ADORABLE BLOG FOR FLOWER HAIR CLIPS AND HEADBANDS + MORE!
www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com